South Brunswick, NJ – On Thursday, October 10th, 2019 the New Jersey State Association of Chiefs of Police Accreditation Commission held a hearing to determine the accreditation status of 15 New Jersey Law Enforcement agencies.
During the hearing, the commission met and reviewed the reports submitted by independent, trained assessors. These assessors reviewed each agency’s policies and operations to determine if they met the standards published in the NJSACOP Accreditation program. Staff representing each agency appeared before the commission where the final assessment report was reviewed.
During the hearing, all 15 agencies seeking accreditation or re-accreditation successfully. Receiving or retaining accredited status represents a significant professional achievement for a law enforcement agency.
The following New Jersey law enforcement agencies are congratulated for their accomplishment:
- Atlantic County Prosecutors Office
- Brielle Police Department
- Bloomfield Police Department
- City of Passaic Police Department
- Elmwood Park Police Department
- Freehold Borough Police Department
- Hamilton Township (Atlantic County) Police Department
- Harrison Police Department
- Lakehurst Police Department
- Morris Township Police Department
- New Providence Police Department
- North Bergen Police Department
- Ocean City Police Department
- Ocean Township, (Ocean County) Police Department
- Wildwood Crest Police Department